Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello world!



Hello dear arts and crafts lovers and friends! My name is Natasha, and I'd love to share with you my moments of inspiration and creation. Sharing, afterall, is what everything is all about! In this world of opposites, inspiration just seems to pop out in every single corner, so I try to keep a busy eye while doing anything. I've been exploring lots of mediums and crafts, papier mache, fabric, wire, crochet, decoupage, jewelry making, beading, painting, felting, and so on. Learning new things is a favourite part of my art study. Finally, I tend to incorporate lots of different techniques in my pieces. There can be felt, but wire also, so as, papier mache, a little painting, a little decoupage... No boundaries. Freedom of expression is actually, what keeps me creating. Hope to catch up with you, all creative dreamers out there, and share our work, our ideas, our questions and answers. My journey to find you is a happy day of my life! Happy everything!!!




2 comments:

  1. καλώς ήλθες στη blogογειτονιά!!!!
    εύχομαι... να έχεις πάντα έμπνευση και να δημιουργείς μοναδικά πράγματα...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Εύχομαι, ευχόμουν κάθε αρχή να είναι γεμάτη με τόσο ζεστό καλωσόρισμα! Καλώς σε βρήκα, και ας είναι κάθε δημιουργία μας προπάντων μια ευχή για περισσότερη έκφραση και επικοινωνία! :-)

    ReplyDelete