Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Antique Button Flower Brooch


A piece of piece of antique button jewelry, that serves the need to recycle and save what trully deserves it. 12 satin, pearly antique buttons create a flower brooch, that's padded with felt in the back and has a sterling silver coated pin, so as to stand on your wearing safely, and make you stand out in summer colours, of pearl, coral and turquise, with a sophisticated mingling of montern and antique.

Discovering treasures is a favourite hobby of mine, and I felt really lucky when I stumbled upon this bunch of beutiful satin antique buttons. I'm not planning to transform them all into jewelry though! I'm keeping them in my safety box for all these projects to come. ;-)


You can find this and more of my work in my etsy shop


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy your staying!

Happy creating everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment