Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Goldfish Pencil Topper


Writing and pencil drawing now get so much fun! The miniature needle felted goldfish, will sit comfortably on the kid's pencil. Great keep sake for future memories of schooling childhood's moments. What is more, pencils will always stay away from the sweet chewy little kids' mouth from now on. There's a friend on!


The fiber sculpture pencil topper has an overall length of 4cm. In bright colours of orange and turquise, it will bring summer fun even in the midst of winter.


Great as a child's present, it can come gift wrapped, if you ask me so. 


It will fit to all pencils without a rubber on their top. Pencil is not included in the package.


You can find the Glodfish Pencil Topper and more of my work in my Etsy Shop. I'd love to see you around in my Facebook Page also!


Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

Happy creating everyone! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment