Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Time Seducer


He seduces time with his magic touch! His tender hands full of secret powers are able to mix future with past, and present with eternity. He is the Time Seducer.


An art toy - doll, needlefelted sculpture, made of wool and merino wool, that mesures 21cm high.


He will be a perfect addition to children's toy collection, but will serve greately as a fantasy home decor for a child's room and an adult's dreamy corner. 


Everything in my shop is one of a kind! If you have an idea that you want to bring alive, please contact me for a custom order.

You can also catch up with my work in my etsy shop, and in my Facebook Page.


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy your staying!

Happy creating, everyone! :-)






2 comments:

  1. Πάντα καταφέρνεις να με αφήσεις με ανοιχτό το στόμα!!!
    Τί να σχολιάσω??? Δεν έχω λόγια!!!
    Φιλιά πολλά!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ Syros2js! Η ενθάρρυνσή σου είναι σπουδαία! :-) Να σαι καλά!! Φιλιά πολλά! :-)

    ReplyDelete