Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Villager


Hello friends! Once I'm back in my studio, I've been catching up with the rpg player character section of my shop. So here is A villager.


A needle felted art doll, made out of pure wool, in colours of black, brown, fuchsia and red. A delicate lady stands as a piece of fiber art, measuring 5cmX15cm tall.


With her warm colours she will make a great addition as a home garnment, and also will she be great for kids' room decoration.

With no hazardous parts this art doll is a great soft toy for all ages.

With a little of your love and she will be a friend around the house! 


This villager can also serve as an RPG player character. For custom orders, feel free to communicate with me and I'll be happy to create the rpg character you need.


For more characters, fantasy art, whimsical home decor, fairy tale accessories, woodlands wearables, and school items you can visit my shop


or catch up with my work and share our creativity at my Facebook Page. 



Thank yo for stopping by, and wish you all the best!!





No comments:

Post a Comment