Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Lovephant


The Lovephant is a whimsically cute fairy animal. An elephant 6cm x 6cm needlefelted out of pure wool, carrying a love package, a bright and stunning red heart!


A lovely soft toy with no hazardous parts suitable for all ages, for baby and kids room decoration, for your collection of animals, a little happy creature to enchant kids' playing with positive energy!


For a bigger amount of lovephants, feel free to convo me, and I'll be happy to make them for you.


For more whimsical toys, fairy art wearables, rpg player characters, woodland figures, school time items, and enchanted home decor, you can have a further look at my shop:



We can also make creative and happy company in Facebook. Meet my at my Page. 

Thank you for stopping by, and wish you all the Best!! :-)


 


1 comment:

  1. Καλέ, τί γλυκούλης και αγαπησιάρης ελεφαντούλης είναι αυτός???
    sssssssssssuper!
    Φιλάκια πολλά!

    ReplyDelete