Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Needlefelted toadstool mushrooms fairy scenery!


Hello friends! 

Scenery is the new addition in Green Dot's studio, and here is the first Fairy tale toadstool mushroom scenery, to add detail to your whimsical world.


Fiber sculpture art, the mushroom set is needle felted out of pure wool, with a fresh water pearl adding shine and elegance to the whole picture. 

Select among needle felted whimsical scenery items, and build your whimsical world from scratch, as you will decide and imagine! Bring magic to your home with dreamy fantasy home decor.


All items are perfect for children's room as well. Suitable as art toys, for kids over 7 years old. 

The toadstool mushrooms set will enhance your personal fairy tale with a woodlands touch! 

It measures 3.8 inches long 
2.8 inches tall
2.8 inches wide


The needle felted fairy art doll is not included. Her name is Chloe and you can learn more about her here:





I would really like you to be able to customize the fairy art world that you can create, so feel free to contact me for any custom items you would like to have! I will be glad to help and work along with you!




Thank you for stopping by, and wish you all the best!!!


6 comments:

  1. Υποκλίνομαι!
    Τί άλλο να γράψω?!
    ;-)
    ΣΣΣΣΣΜΟΥΤΣ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love red toadstools, I use one as one of my logo's.
    I popped over from the Etsy Forum :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syros2j σ' ευχαριστώ πολύ να είσαι καλά! Μια μεγάλη καλημέρα από Χανιά και πολλά φιλάκια! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mechelle! Your clay work is also fascinating! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan toadstool mushroom is also my favourites! I passed by your place, great work you have there at Picto. I loved the wood nymph painting, and I'm following your blog! Welcome and thank you very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete