Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Relaxing with acrylics!


It's a spare time post this time my friends, hoping you are feeling good whatever you do! 

In general I wouldn't say I can paint well enough! I do like to play with colours whatsoever, as well as trying mediums techniques, materials and ideas. There are times, usually late at night that I feel the urge to empty my mind or just relax along with some nice music in the backround, just doing things I like, even if I can't do them like a pro. 

Good news is that my husband is a painter, so lots of new tools and other interesting stuff lay around my new house, so I can play and experiment more! So happy for this part of our relationship! :-)

Sometimes I art journal, sometimes I just paint, or write, or craft with whatever comes in hand. This time it was a little painting that took play, acrylics on gesso, and here came my tree picture. 

Kind of liked it and felt like sharing it with you! 

One day, I'd like to be able to draw and paint better, I guess I'll be taking some lessons from V, my husband when he feels patient enough! Luckily he is a patient man in general! :-) 

I love green colour. It always bears a spirit of hope within me. Maybe I'll keep this litlle tree in view, somewhere in my house. Just to keep me trying getting better in things I' d like to. 

Afterall, when creating stuff, everything is all about having Fun!! Isn't?

Hope you have a great day, and wish you all the best!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Δεν ξέρω τί λες εσύ, εμένα πάντως αυτό που βλέπω, μου αρέσει πολύ!!!
    ;-)
    Φιλάκιααααααα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Syros2js! :-) <3 Καλή σου μέρα!

    ReplyDelete