Saturday, August 2, 2014

Home Sweet Home~ Original Mixed Media Art Canvas ~ SOLD


Hello friends! I'm falling in love with these patinas, have I told you already? Hope you are doing great! Let me share with you my newest Mixed Media Canvas.


~Home Sweet Home~ An original Mixed Media Canvas Art piece. 

A 7 x 9.5 inches canvas holds an assemblage of Vintage french book paper, and Home Inspired Art rice papers. Painting and Decoupage techniques, Acrylic colors and Antique Patina, along with a beautiful vintage frame carved out of resin and embellished with heart resin rhinestones complete the Cottages arrangement. On the right of the canvas but on the top of it as well more art nouveau style embellishments and rhinestones complete the mixed media artwork. Handmade acrylic color pearl dots on the top, give canvas more dimension and movement. 


OOAK mixed media Art Canvas to fit Vintage, Shabby Chic, Cottage Chic, Romantic, Art Nouveau Style Home Decor.


In warm colors of brown, amber, purple, and pink brown, it is coated with silk varnish for an eye candy result.


You can always benefit from free postage and packaging on multiple orders. You can have a look at my other handmade art items on the link below:

Green Dot Creations Shop


I'd be happy to also meet you in my Facebook Page


Feel free to contact me for anything more there is you might need, and I will be glad to help.

Thank you for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment